Hooray, I get to play the meme game again. The highly observant and seriously fashionable ENC of Observationmode has invited me to share eleven little things about me.
1. Clothes Shop: J Crew ( but you knew that).
2. Furniture Shop: Design Within Reach. I love their chandeliers.
3. Sweet: Lindt Excellence Orange Intense I always have a bar or two in my pantry and in a glass box that has the words on it that say “Break in case of emergency.” You would be surprised how often emergencies occur.
4. City: Valencia, sadly not in España. Valencia was destroyed by a nuclear bomb in the Fox TV series, 24 and Weeds was filmed in my new hometown. Oh, and, California Institute of the Arts is here. I could run into John Baldessari at the bank, it could happen.
5. Drink: Perrier lime or lemon/ or, Diet Cherry Coke (2 ice cubes, no more than 2 and NO crushed ice. I have sensitive teeth).
6. Music: Morrissey!!!!!!
9. Workout: Channel and net-surfing and the stationary bike at the gym.
10. Pastries: Coffee-flavored cream cake from Laduree or a cheese danish when in the states, and only on a very rare occasion ( but to be honest I am not a big pastry lover, a well timed macaron, brownie, or coconut cupcake is always nice. A glass of cold milk adds to my appreciation).
11. Coffee: Peet’s Latte Macchiato with whole milk and extra foam. I love to add two packages of the raw sugar and then mix it up with the foam. Then I like to eat the foam with a spoon. I assure you I do not do this if anyone is around to watch. But, the crunchy granules mixed with the light and airy foam is one of life’s best and easily accessible pleasures for this weasel.
I am nominating: …love Maegan, Belgian Waffle, Une femme d’un certain age, Make Do and Mend, My Wardrobe Today, Sorting it out, Savvy Mode, and L’ennui mélodieux. Don’t let me down bloggers, I am desperate to know eleven more things about you!